- 1 large pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- nutmeg and pepper to taste
- Arrange the pie crust in a baking dish
- Add some shredded cheese over the crust.
- Add the chopped onions, then the peas, the broccoli, and then the rest of the cheese.
- Mix the eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg, cream, and milk in a bowl.
Add the egg mix over the broccoli.
- Bake in a warm oven at 325ºF (170ºC) for about 1 hour, or when quiche is well done.
- Let rest before serving.