December 23, 2012
- 250 gr Sugar
- 500 gr Butter
- 750 gr Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Vanilla beans
- 1 Egg to “paint” the cookies
- Blend the butter and the sugar until smooth.
- Cut the vanilla beans through their lengths and scrape the inside. Add it and the rest of the Ingredients to the bowl and mix.
- Form into a log. Wrap it in baking paper and put it in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough and use cookie cutters to form your cookies.
- Place the cookies on a cookie sheet. I like to line it with Baking Paper
- Beat 1 egg and “brush” the cookies with the egg mixture.
- Bake at 190 degrees Celsius for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Filed Under: All Recipes, Cookies, Germany