- 6 medium potatoes (peeled and shredded)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put a little bit of oil in a large pan. Add the shredded potatoes, and fry for about 10 minutes on medium heat..
- Shake the pan occasionally to make sure that the potatoes do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
Add a few butter flakes, and sprinkle some salt on top of the potatoes.
- Place a large plate on top of the potatoes, and then turn the pan upside down, while holding the plate with one hand.
- Slide the potatoes back onto the plate in order to fry the other side. Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Fry for another 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are done.