- 8 Slices of sandwich bread
- 6 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Cut the sandwich bread slices into 1.5″ (2 cm) cubes.
- Warm up a large pan. Add butter and olive oil.
- Add the Bread and sprinkle the salt, garlic and parsley and toss the bread to spread evenly.
- Bring the heat down to low and continue cooking for about 40 min, tossing occasionally to make sure the bread is frying evenly.
Great for soups and salads. (Tomorrow’s post: Ceasar salad!)