Bratkartoffeln – Roasted Potatoes
This is a nice side dish you can make with “leftover” potatoes.
- 1 lb (500 gr) boiled potatoes – peeled and sliced
- 1 onion – finely chopped
- 3 oz (100 gr) bacon – sliced, and cut in thin stripes
- salt to taste
- Parsley – chopped
- Fry the onions in a little bit of oil at medium – low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the bacon and fry for another 2 minutes
- Add the potatoes and continue frying at low – medium heat until the potatoes are nicely roasted.
- Taste for salt and adjust according to taste.