Turmeric is the ingredient that makes curry yellow. If you check out its health benefits, I’m sure you’ll love this recipe!
- 1 Chicken
- 2 Onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced in 4
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 3 teaspoons Salt
- 3 teaspoons turmeric
- Olive Oil
- 2 cups water
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F (200º C).
- Clean the Chicken and pat dry. Place in a deep pan.
- Sprinkle the salt on the chicken, then the garlic powder. pepper and at the end the turmeric.
- Sprinkle a little bit of olive oil on top.
- Arrange the onions and carrots around the chicken.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Place in warm oven. Cook for 2 hours. checking once in a while to see if it still has enough water and to adjust the heat.