- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 Onion – finely chopped and fried in a little bit of oil
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Slices of sandwich bread
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Chop the onion finely and fry it for about 10 min at low heat.
- Put the bread slices in a bowl, add water and let it soak. Then take the crust off and squeeze the water out.
In a big bowl, add the ground meat, bread, sour cream, onions, eggs, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the meat in a meatloaf pan (or a pound cake pan).
- Pour a thin layer of ketchup over it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350º F (180ºC) for about 1 -1.25 hours, or until meat is well done.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes before slicing.